The Academic, Research, Technology Transfer, and Community Service Vice President Office has an interdisciplinary journal accredited by the university senate. Following the approval, the office would like to appoint a qualified candidate for the position of journal Editor-in-chief.
- Education level: Ph.D.
- Strong publication history and potential to create access, equity, and quality publication;
- Experience in reviewing research papers, editorial membership, and grant hunting;
- Proof of on-campus completed research, community service, and technology transfer projects;
- Experience in generating more resources, and disseminating research outputs;
- Ability to create national and international partnerships with research and development institutions;
- Served in various positions in higher education institutions, industry, research institutions, or institutions with similar missions and have made significant contributions.
How to Apply
The application must be submitted within 7 (seven) consecutive working days after the day this notice was published. Qualified candidates should submit their application letter, CV, and other necessary testimonials at research, publication and ethics directorate office number 03 in person and in softcopy through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Shortlisted applicants will be invited to give a presentation during the evaluation date.
This position is only open to DTU academic staff, who is living and working in the campus.